St Nicholas' Church, Trellech
- Wednesday 12th May 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Sunday 16th May 11:00 AM Family Service Holy Communion
- Wednesday 19th May 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 26th May 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 2nd June 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Sunday 6th June 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 9th June 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 16th June 11:00 AM Holy Communion
Address and Map
Trellech , Monmouth, NP25 4PZ
About St Nicholas Trellech
The church was completely rebuilt in 1310 to serve what was then one of the biggest towns in South Wales. It was created by Earl Richard de Clere, who made it a centre of his iron-working enterprises. The church comfortably seats 240, and combined with the outstanding acoustics, this makes it a good venue for concerts, and for the events held by Trellech Primary School.
Today we are attempting to make the church building more flexible. So much love has gone into this church with its prayer-soaked walls, and our congregation is determined to prepare it for coming generations.
St Nicholas’ Church features in the middle of this video, starting at 2:48
Click on a photo for an enlargement