St Nicholas' Church, Trellech
- Saturday 7th August 12:00 AM Wedding of Vicki Gaunt and Dan Starsmore
- Wednesday 11th August 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 18th August 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 25th August 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 1st September 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Saturday 4th September 12:00 AM Wedding Banks and Santos
- Sunday 5th September 11:00 AM Holy Communion
- Wednesday 8th September 11:00 AM Holy Communion
Address and Map
Trellech , Monmouth, NP25 4PZ
About St Nicholas Trellech
The church was completely rebuilt in 1310 to serve what was then one of the biggest towns in South Wales. It was created by Earl Richard de Clere, who made it a centre of his iron-working enterprises. The church comfortably seats 240, and combined with the outstanding acoustics, this makes it a good venue for concerts, and for the events held by Trellech Primary School.
Today we are attempting to make the church building more flexible. So much love has gone into this church with its prayer-soaked walls, and our congregation is determined to prepare it for coming generations.
St Nicholas’ Church features in the middle of this video, starting at 2:48
Click on a photo for an enlargement